Friday, May 3, 2024

The Wig Pioneer Ready-to-wear Glueless Wigs

hair vi vi

The new true scalp tape is ultra-thin and breathable. Customers can choose from 3 different colors to match their skin tone and also makes it easier to conceal the bleached knots. Beyond beautiful hair, we aim to instill and inspire confidence through the form of self-expression. It’s a symbolic way to transform how you feel on the inside. We carry a range of hair styles, colors, and cuts to help you embody, evoke, and emote how you want to show up in the world-on your own terms. Innovation and progression have always been at the core of everything Hairvivi does and it’s our driving force.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER/CHASE WIGThis is my…

Going Natural Sets the Trend at First V.I. Hair Expo - Saint Croix Source

Going Natural Sets the Trend at First V.I. Hair Expo.

Posted: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:00:00 GMT [source]

I really liked it but had to return it. I purchased the Erin wig, it is really nice, just too short for me. So I have to exchange it for something else. It was very nice for anyone who is interested in that shorter length. Truly adorable 💓 wigs from Hairvivi!

Write a review

The process was very smoothy, I finally returned the wig without any problem and received my refund very soon. Love hairvivi's wig, love the color and the density. They are very fast on getting orders shipped, and have an excellent and easy return process when that is needed too.

Karkafi Hair Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary with Cake, Gifts & Fun Guests at VI Store! - BellaNaija

Karkafi Hair Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary with Cake, Gifts & Fun Guests at VI Store!.

Posted: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:00:00 GMT [source]

13x6 Glueless Wigs

Hairivivi they have a free exchange or return service so I purchased two different capsize wigs to decide which one to keep. After receiving it, Midlle one fit me better, so I returned the small one. Customer service sent me a return shipping label.

I decided to take a chance on this Kylie wig after seeing some pictures of the natural color and it looking fairly real to me. It is nearly the same as my much more expensive wig I used to have. This wig is better than I would have ever expected.

NEW HD LACE

hair vi vi

Chase, a rooty brown human hair wig, suits every season with its varied color combinations. Pre-colored and available in lengths from 14 to 26 inches, find your ideal choice, whether you prefer short or long hair. Customers can now install their wigs with or without glue because the lace lays flat and snug along the hairline, see example below.

Must-Have! Get Hairivivi’s new revolution wig

We prioritize the use of plant-based dyes, reduce our reliance on limited resources, and strive to minimize our environmental impact. By choosing recyclable packaging, we promote a circular economy, which helps reduce waste and conserve natural resources. This leads our industry toward a greener future.

“Poor quality, little to no help from customer service.”

hair vi vi

I have purchased three different wigs from the Hairvivi and I am very satisfied! The quality and appearance of the wigs are just as good as those from... Vivi strikes again with another beautiful piece. 18 inches of light brown with golden highlights that look amazing in the sun. The colors blend so perfect and natural, I have gotten soooooooo many compliments about the nautral-ness. I'm so happy with my purchase from Hair Vivi!

Id rather give all of my business to Hairvivi. Despite reading some bad reviews about Hairvivi, I decided to run the risk and invest my money in one of their wigs. The quality of the hair is impeccable - even healthier looking than my own! Extremely, extremely satisfied with the brand and it's a shame that others did not think the same. As the most basic hair color, it will never go out of style and highlight your temperament and beauty.

Absolutely love this and just bought my second one. I wore it straight out of the box and didn't have to do anything but cut the lace. Looked like it was coming out of my scalp, it was so perfect. For anyone hesitating, I would make the purchase.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER/CHASE WIGThis is my 4th wig from this company and I’ve had my current wig for two years. I was a little concerned because of the reviews stating they only send the best wigs to the influencers but I am here to tell you that’s not true. I am super satisfied with this wig and this company. I received this wig within 3 days after ordering and any questions or concerns I had the assured me not to worry. They also gave me a few gifts with my order.

Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, events and more.

Unfortunately I don’t have oarnge skin and they kept sending me videos and excuses why the unit was the way it was as if I’m stupid. The only reason I’m giving 2 stars bc eventually I got my refund after about a month. It seems they give influencers better units and also delete any negative comments on social media. Maybe this was once a good brand but now it seems to be poor quality made in China and over priced. I bought the Evelyn wig and am in love with it.

I've worn it a couple of times now and it is beginner friendly. The wig had a pleasant smell straight out of the package. It was full and looked just like the one here. There was a bit of shedding after I cut the lace around the ears, but I believe that's normal. I will buy from Hairvivi again in the future. Hair Vivi has a rating of 4.26 stars from 75 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emo Hairdos 2023: 20 Cute Emo Haircuts for Girls with Pics

Table Of Content Classic Side-Swept Bangs Straight Hair Classic Emo Hair Color Transition Natural Side-Swept Bangs for Guys A Chunk of Color...